Friday, February 14, 2014

Famous Portraits

Richard Avedon
I chose this picture because its very contemporary. It shows the bond between a mother and her child. 
Pillipe Halsman
I chose this picture because it reminded me of when I was a kid. Listening to sounds that a conch shell makes is a memory that no one could ever forget. This child looks so at peace like he is enjoying listening to the music that comes from this object. 
Annie Leibovitz
I like this picture because it shows a different side of photography. It shows that not all art is beautiful but it can show the emotions that are being expressed. 
Steve McCurry
This picture I absolutely love because it exemplifies a vintage outlook. It's very simple but yet very seductive at the same time. 
Irving Penn
What I like the most about this portrait is the women's eyes. That was the first thing I was drawn to because they are very vibrant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment